Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day Dinner

Here at the Simply Crafty house we had a very
simple but Festive Valentines Dinner .
It all started with a cheese pizza I picked up from Costco. . . Within a few minutes and the help of a tiny heart cookie cutter,
we had our very own Valentine Pizza.


And for my little man who doesn't like pizza . . Yes, I know what little boy in their right mind doesn't like pizza ? ? Please tell me I'm not the only one with a little goofball. . . Any who for the little guy I cut out hearts from a Tortilla and made him cheese quesadillas.

And no Valentine dinner would be complete without a heart shaped brownie.

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day surrounded by your sweethearts.

1 comment:

Kelli W said...

The heart shaped pepperonis are so fun! We had steaks for dinner last night so I didn't get to try out the pizza....maybe we will have it just because one day:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...